Seller-Assisted Shopping in Magento 2
Take-over As Customer - in Magento 2
At last, Magento’s new ‘Seller-Assisted Shopping’ feature allows store owners to login as a customer to assist shoppers.
Sellers can now enhance customer engagement by allowing sales or customer service reps to log in as a customer for those who have registered for an account with your store. A sales rep can assist in various ways now that they have customer experience access.
- Users can now help the customer find the item they want, also guide them to create a wish list
- Magento’s ‘Product configurator’ will allow the customer to choose to use a custom function that may only be accessible on the storefront experience
- You are also able to place orders on the customer’s behalf and maybe save them time by helping them assist
- You may want to solve administrative problems with purchasing and setup approval rules
- Sessions will be deleted and shopper passwords cannot be accessed
after the admin, store signs out.